Matcha is everywhere right now, but who minds when it is so delicious. Especially in this super creamy Vanilla Matcha Protein Shake that is energizing for any time! Here’s the recipe:
Prep Time 5mins Cooking Time 1mins Makes 1 serving
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder of your choice
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup raw zucchini, diced small
- 2 teaspoon Leaner Creamer Matcha
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅛ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 2 teaspoons Leaner Creamer Coconut Sugar (sweeten it up)**
- handful of ice
1 Place all of the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. Add in the LC Coconut Sugar if you would like to add a bit of sweetness to your shake.
2 Pout the shake into a glass and enjoy!