Do you crave a sweet breakfast but don’t want all of the carbs that come with ooey gooey pancakes, waffles, and French toast? Then a delicious and refreshing smoothie bowl is the perfect way to start your morning! Not only is this recipe the perfect mix of sweet berries and rich chocolate, but it is also incredibly easy to whip up in the morning!
- 2 tablespoons of Mocha Leaner Creamer
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- ½ cup of your milk of preference
- 1 cup of your frozen strawberries (frozen is better than fresh in this instance because it creates a thicker consistency)
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of ice
- Coconut Flakes
- Chopped Strawberries (fresh)
- Almond Butter
all of your ingredients to a blender and blend until you have a thick smooth consistency. 2. Pour
your mixture into a bowl and top with your choice of toppings. 3. Enjoy
your yummy breakfast!