4 Ingredient Healthy Banana Cookies
Who doesn't love the taste of a warm, fresh cookie? Too bad they rarely fit into anyone's definition of a clean eating snack... or do they? Lucky for you, we've got a recipe for an easy to make, healthy cookie that will leave you coming back for non-guilty seconds! Check out the game-changing recipe below!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon Original Leaner Creamer
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a nonstick baking sheet.
2. Mash bananas until smooth.
3. In a medium size bowl, add oats, mashed bananas, and Leaner Creamer. Mix completely
4. Add chocolate chips. Mix completely.
5. Prepare tablespoon sized balls from the dough and place on the baking sheet.
6. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes.