Our no-bake energy bite recipe is easy and takes less than 15 minutes to make! It’s loaded with wholesome ingredients that are both delicious and nutritious. Keep reading to learn more about how to make this fast snack.
Are you someone that likes to snack or eats out of boredom? If so, you’re not alone. This yummy recipe is perfect for those looking for a healthy snack or something simple to eat for breakfast. Although there are lots of ways to recreate this recipe, the ingredients we use are simple things you may already have in your kitchen. The use of Leaner Creamer is a great way to add flavor into this recipe without additional sugars, lactose or gluten. Leaner Creamer is the best coconut oil creamer for all of your cooking needs!
No-bake energy bites recipe:
- Old-fashioned oats (rolled oats)
- Shredded coconut (we like to toast ours a bit)
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Flax seeds and or chia seeds
- Semisweet chocolate chips
- Mocha leaner creamer (feel free to use any Leaner Creamer for added flavor and creaminess!)
1. Stir all ingredients together. Mix all ingredients into a big bowl until well combined
2. Chill in the fridge. Cover your bowl and chill in the fridge for about 1-2 hours.
3. Roll into small balls. Once chilled, remove and roll into balls that are roughly 1-inch.
4. Enjoy! Keep refrigerated for up to one week, or freeze for up to 3 months.