I know what you’re thinking--how on earth can a vanilla latte be healthy, right? Lucky for you, we created a recipe that’s sugar free, lactose free, gluten free and most importantly, guilt free! Keep reading to figure out how to make this amazing latte recipe.
Did you know that the typical iced vanilla latte contains over 500 calories and more than 40 grams of sugar? That high sugar content does more harm than good. If you like to drink coffee in the morning, drinking something loaded with sugar that early in the day can cause headaches, dehydration, anxiety and weight gain. Be smart about what you’re putting into your coffee.
If you’re looking for a vanilla iced latte that tastes delicious, but contains zero sugar and very low calories, we have the perfect recipe and solution for you.
Leaner Creamer is the best natural coffee creamer. The creamer is loaded with natural ingredients such as coconut oil and green tea extract. The best part about the creamer is that it’s sugar free, lactose free and a gluten free creamer. In this recipe, we’re using our luscious french vanilla creamer.
Here’s how to make a healthy french vanilla latte.
- French Vanilla Leaner Creamer
- Espresso or Chilled Coffee
- Dairy-Free Whipped Cream (Optional!)
1. Liquify creamer. Leaner Creamer comes in a powdered form. For iced drinks, it’s best to turn the creamer into a liquid. To do this, combine three tablespoons of creamer to 6 tablespoons of hot water (1:2 ratio). Chill in the fridge until cold (15 minutes).
2. Combine ingredients. Take a tall glass or cup and add ice. Pour over your espresso or chilled coffee leaving about 2 inches room at the top of the glass. Lastly, pour in the chilled and liquified french vanilla creamer and stir well!
3. Top with whipped cream. Optional!