This trending superfood latte does wonders for your immune system and it tastes amazing! What more could you ask for in a drink? Keep reading to learn how to make your own detox beetroot latte with only a few simple ingredients.
This pretty pink drink is all natural and bursting with antioxidants and nutrients that do wonders for your immune system, gut health and skin! Plus it’s a caffeine-free boost of energy that won’t leave you feeling jittery.
Yes--beets may sound like a strange ingredient to use in a latte, but they’re surprisingly very sweet and delicious. Beets also contain essential nutrients like iron, vitamin B and magnesium which are great for helping your body detox and flush out toxins.
Our recipe only takes 5 minutes to make and it’s dairy-free, gluten-free and sugar-free!
Beetroot Pink Latte Recipe:
(Makes 1 latte)
- ½ cup of steamed oat milk (dairy free milk)
- ½ cup of 100% organic beetroot juice (heated)
- 1 tablespoon of Leaner Sweetener coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon powder
1. In a mug, combine coconut sugar, cinnamon & heated beetroot juice. Stir well until dissolved
2. Slowly pour in steamed oat milk, saving the froth for the top (create a cute froth design and send it to us for fun! @leanercreamer)
3. Serve hot & enjoy!