We’re sharing a mouthwatering pancake recipe that’s both delicious and nutritious! Keep reading for the full recipe.
Pancakes are a breakfast favorite in all parts of the world. Whether you like your pancakes fluffy, or crepe-like, this recipe is perfect for all of your tastebud’s needs. The best part about this recipe is that you get to choose the flavor using your favorite leaner creamer. We went with caramel for this recipe. Leaner Creamer is the best coconut oil based creamer that’s lactose free, gluten free and sugar free. For guilt-free pancakes bursting with yummy flavor, order today.
Gluten-Free Pancake Mix Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour blend
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons Leaner Sweetener coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons Leaner Creamer (we used caramel for our pancakes)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (cooking oil of your choice)
- Pinch of salt
- 1.5 cup oat milk (milk of choice)
1. Whisk together eggs, sugar and oil into a large bowl
2. Add in gluten-free flour, Leaner Creamer and salt to the egg mixture. Whisk until smooth
3. Stir in milk until fully combined
4. Heat a griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Grease the pan before each pancake!
5. Take a ¼ cup measuring cup to pour pancake batter onto the center of the griddle
6. Cook the pancake until the batter begins to bubble in the center and start to puff up. Then flip the pancake over to cook it through (aim for a golden brown color)
7. Top with plant-based butter, sugar free organic syrup and fresh berries. Enjoy