What's better than a sweet, delicious breakfast? How about a sweet, delicious breakfast that's also good for you? This recipe for healthy vanilla almond butter granola is the perfect mix of healthy and sweet--letting you start the day off on the best foot possible! Check out the recipe right here!
- 2 and 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon French Vanilla Leaner Creamer
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with nonstick paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients together in a bowl until fully mixed.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a separate bowl until fully combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix together.
- Spread the mixture on the baking sheet and let bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!