Four Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups
By Jessica Williams
Who doesn't like peanut butter cups? They're a delicious way to satisfy your sweet craving, filled with chocolatey and peanut buttery goodness. The ones that are sold in stores are usually full of preservatives and other junk that isn't necessary, but making peanut butter cups at home makes it a much cleaner option! On top of that, they're easy and quick to make with ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen!
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2-3 tablespoons Original Leaner Creamer
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Fill a mini muffin tin with muffin liners and spray with nonstick spray.
- In a medium size bowl mix peanut butter and Leaner Creamer. Add Leaner Creamer until peanut butter is able to be molded into firm balls.
- Separate the peanut butter and Leaner Creamer mixture into 12 marble sized balls and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil, stirring every 45 seconds until chocolate is smooth.
- Scoop one teaspoon of the chocolate mixture onto the bottom of each muffin liner. Then, place muffin tin into the freezer for about 10-15 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
- Place one Leaner Creamer peanut butter ball on top of each hardened chocolate, flattening the ball with your finger until it has a smooth top.
- Add two more teaspoons of melted chocolate to cover the peanut butter.
- Place tin in the freezer for 10-15 minutes until hard to the touch. Enjoy!