Egg-free Cookie Dough Recipe
By Jessica Williams
Everyone knows the best part about making cookies is eating the dough! Unfortunately, consuming raw eggs poses its own risks. This recipe for delicious raw cookie dough is not for baking, just for eating, and is a yummy way to fix your sweet cravings! Not only that, but it's easy and quick to make with ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen! So whether you've had a rough day and need some cookie dough therapy, or are feeling good and want to indulge in a sweet treat, I think we all can agree you deserve some delicious cookie dough tonight!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Original Leaner Creamer
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
1. In a bowl, mix all your dry ingredients (cane sugar, brown sugar, flour, Leaner Creamer, and sea salt) together until fully combined.
2. Stir in your vanilla extract and butter until fully combined.
3. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Don't bake, just eat! Keep leftover dough in the refrigerator in an airtight container.