- Twelve Diced Strawberries
- Two teaspoons of organic granulated sugar
- One cup of pretzel mini twist
- Two tablespoons of organic unsalted butter
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 3/4 of a cup of greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons of diluted room temperature Leaner Creamer mixture
- Two tablespoons of brown sugar
- Food Processor
Place strawberries in shallow dish of your choice, sprinkle granulated sugar atop of strawberries, stir till all strawberries are coated. Let sit for 30 minutes.
While the strawberries are sitting, put the pretzels into the food processor, until they have broken into smaller chunks. You may also use a knife if you do not have a food processor, though we must warn you that it will definitely take more time.
Combine melted butter and cinnamon, drizzle liquid over crushed pretzels, pulse several times to combine. If you are using a knife instead, put pretzels in small bowl, and pour liquid over. Allow to sit for at least 15 minutes.
In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar, leaner creamer, and greek yogurt. Whisk until it is smooth and without lumps.
In the serving vessel of your choice, layer yogurt mixture, strawberries, and pretzel mixture. Repeat these steps until you reach the top.
You may want to eat this fast, as the texture to this dish becomes runny and soggy the longer you wait.