- Two ripe bananas
- Two large eggs
- Two cups of rolled oats
- Three fourths of a cup of fat free, plain greek yogurt
- Half of a cup of light brown sugar
- One third of a cup of peanut butter
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One teaspoon of baking powder
- Half of a teaspoon of baking soda
- One fourth of a teaspoon of salt
- Two tablespoons of Leaner Creamer
- One third of a cup of coffee
- Muffin tin
- Blender/ Food Processor
Mix together coffee and leaner creamer, till they’re no lumps left, let it cool to room temperature.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Spray your muffin tin with cooking spray or you could also line your muffin pin with muffin liners.
First, add all ingredients into blender or food processor. Mix with your choice of machine until the batter is somewhat smooth, where some oatmeal may break down, and some will be intact. This usually takes about a minute.
Pour batter into muffin tin. Fill until each individual mold is about 75% of the way full.
Bake for 1618 minutes, until the tops are golden brown, and the inside is cooked.
Let muffins cool in tin for 1015 minutes, then switch to wire rack and cool until they reach room temperature.