By Jackeline Soto
Hey so we’ve already have had blogs about working out and right now we’re going to slow that down. Because how can we ever workout if we don’t have a proper night’s rest? Well I have gathered a few yoga poses I have tried that helps with better sleep.
1. Forward bend: Now there’s a lot of variation to this pose but do what’s best for you. Honestly, I love to practice this pose at the end of the day to relieve the tension that I’ve build up the entire day.
2. Child’s Pose: Now this pose helps you calm down, and ease your tension in the body and in the mind.
3. Corpse Pose: This was is easy you’re practically laying down, but make sure it’s on a hard surface because it’ll allow you to focus on your breathing and allow you to relieve stress.
4. Butterfly Pose: This pose will allow you to stretch your hips, and although you may be wondering “how do I know if I’m doing it right?” Well trust me, once you find to which extent you’re able to do the pose you will feel some pressure relieve on your hips (IT’LL FEEL AMAZING).
5. Seated Spinal Twist: This pose will allow you to stretch out the outside of your thighs, and help you focus on your breathing.
After every pose, you will focus on your breathing and transition to your next pose.
Make sure to comment below, tweet @leanercreamer or tag @leanercreamer and use #leanercreamer on Instagram.
Have the best sleep of your night with these poses!