Nothing is better than a nice and cozy latte to warm up your summer nights. Not only is this latte absolutely delicious, it also contains the health fad turmeric. This healthy spice, that adds a wonderful flavor profile to the dish it is added to, has been linked to reducing inflammation, pain relief, helping digestion, improving liver function, and protecting against certain cancers.
This recipe is perfect for those who enjoy an indulgent cup of coffee whilst also keeping up their health regime.
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of Leaner Creamer French Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons of Coconut Sugar
1. Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add this to a small saucepan and bring to a boil while continually whisking.
3. Once it starts to boil, reduce heat to low and let simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour mixture into 2 mugs, sprinkle some cinnamon on top (if you want to), and enjoy!
Let us know your favorite type of latte in the comments below!