With the massive heatwave sweeping the nation, your days need a cold sweet treat to help you cool down! This recipe is the perfect mid-afternoon pick-me-up that you need when your brain starts to snooze. This incredibly easy recipe for delectable cold brew pops will jump-start your day and have you going hip hip hooray!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Freeze Time: 8 hrs+
Total Time: 8 hrs 10 min +
1. Blend all of the ingredients, except the chocolate, together in a blender.
2. Pour this mixture into popsicle molds once the ingredients are mixed well.
3. Place a popsicle stick into the molds.
4. Freeze for at least 8 hours.
5. Pop the popsicles out of their molds once they are completely frozen and enjoy if you don’t want chocolate drizzled over them!
6. (Optional) If you do have a craving for chocolate, melt the 1/3 cup of chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Take out of the microwave, stir the chocolate, and add 15 sec until it is completely melted.
7. (Optional)Then place the popsicles on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and drizzle the melted chocolate over them using a spoon.
8. (Optional)Once they are covered in chocolate, freeze the popsicles again for another hour.
9. Then enjoy your delicious coffee + chocolate popsicles!
Let us know your favorite summer recipes that hit the spot in the comments below!