Are you someone that loves anything pumpkin? This creamy, comforting Pumpkin Pie Pudding will become one of your favorites. Don’t worry about not being able to eat it all year long, this recipe is easy to make but will taste especially better in the fall. Here’s the recipe:
Prep Time 10mins Cooking Time 6hrs Makes 6 servings
● 1 can (15oz.) pure pumpkin
● 3-4 teaspoons Leaner Creamer Pumpkin Spice Creamer
● 1 can (12oz.) evaporated milk
● ¾ cup Coconut Sugar
● ½ cup baking mix
● 2 eggs
● 2 tablespoons coconut oil
● 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
● coconut whipped cream; optional
1 In a large bowl combine the first eight ingredients and mix until combined.
2 Transfer the large bowl to a greased 3-qt. Slow Cooker (or any size you have at home).
3 Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-6.5 hours. Move the pudding around in the slow cooker, then let it cool for 5 minutes and serve. If you want, you can top the pudding off with the coconut whipped cream.