So detox plans are all the rage right now. It’s detox this and detox that but what about just eating fruits and vegetables? Yeah unheard of huh. Well turns out if you have a nutrition plan with the following fruits and veggies then you’re pretty much naturally detoxifying yourself. Which is great, because you’re not adding any additives to do this, and youre not harming your body at any cost.
The following fruits and veggies have lots of health benefits besides detoxifying you, they’re rich in vitamins and minerals that are necessary to have a healthy body.
- Helps promote healthy liver function
- Contains Silymarin: antioxidant that helps your liver get rid of toxins
- Contains prebiotic inulin: helps promote healthy gut function
- Contains phytochemicals: helpful for the detoxification process
- Contains pectin: fibers that help eliminate metals and bad food additives
- Enzymes that break down toxins as a result of unhealthy food and alcohol
- Gets rid of toxins in the kidneys
- Has a lot of antioxidants
- Has lots of anti-inflammatory properties
- High in vitamin K
- Has fiber that helps cleanses the colon
- High source of antioxidants
- Promotes healthy liver detox from carcinogens
- High in vitamin C
- Helps promote healthy weight loss
- Helps prevent constipation
- Promotes a healthy digestive tract
There you go skip the actual detox plan and add these fruits and veggies into your diet to get rid of unwanted toxins!
Remember to tweet @LEANERCREAMER on Twitter or Tag @LEANERCREAMER on Instagram and use #LEANERCREAMER.