Today is all about giving. Whether that means actually purchasing something to give to someone or cleaning out your closet and donating your old clothes, it’s up to you!
The holiday was introduced by Linda Eaton Hall-Fulcher.
Here are a few ideas of what you can give away on this particular national holiday:
- You’re old clothes. Yeah they maybe raggedy to you but they might make someone else’s day!
- A compliment. The beauty about this one is, 1- it’s free (it doesn’t cost any money to be nice to someone), 2- it’s sincere & personal, and 3- you can make someone’s day!
- A meal! Yeah nothing says more than “I love you” than food. A meal means you care for their well-being and like c’mon who doesn’t like a good meal!
- Give up your time. Go ahead and volunteer! All over the world the need for volunteers is huge and is greatly appreciated!
- Give away your books and enrich the minds of others.
- Send someone flowers. Flowers are such a great gesture that you’re thinking about that person and it’s always a good day when you receive flowers.
- Give someone a box of chocolates or candy. Chocolate can always make someone melt, and bonus points if you gift them their favorite chocolates.
- If you’re in line about to get coffee, maybe purchase the coffee for the person behind you. Small gestures go a long way.
- If you’re not keen on humans maybe buy fido or your pet a special snack!
- Gift someone an opportunity to fall in love with Leaner Creamer just like you’re in love with it.
So there you go 10 easy ideas to pay it forward!
Remember to comment below, tweet @leanercreamer on Twitter or tag @leanercreamer on Instagram and use #leanercreamer!