Hey friends! So with the holiday season it seems that everything involves some sort of dip so why don’t we make some of this amazing healthy caramel dip!? This dip goes well with apple slices, toast, or heck even on ice cream. Whatever you decide to put the caramel on I’m sure it’ll be a great decision!
What you need:
1 ½ Cups Pitted Medjool Dates
2 Tablespoons Almond Milk
1 Tablespoon Smooth Almond Butter
1 Teaspoon Unrefined Coconut Oil, Melted
1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
¼ Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt
1 Teaspoon Leaner Creamer
What you need to do:
- Cover your dates with hot water, allow them to soak for five to seven minutes. (Make sure to use soft dates, if the date still seem a bit hard soak them for an extra ten to fifteen minutes in hot water).
- Using a food processor, process the almond butter, melted coconut oil, almond butter, salt, vanilla extract, and Leaner Cremer.
- Drain the date using a strainer. (Gently press the date to remove any excess water).
- Add the soaked dates to the food processor. Process until mixture is completely smooth. Stop the food processor to scrape down the sides as necessary to get everything processed. (Should be about two to three minutes).
- There you have it caramel dip!! You can use dip for apples or pears!!
This dip can be stored in the fridge for about a week in a stored air tight container.
This recipe makes about one cup of dip!
Remember to TWEET @LEANERCREAMER on Twitter or TAG @LEANERCREAMER on Instagram and USE #LEANERCREAMERCREATIONS