Hey friends so I know I have already given you a recipe that involves a snickers recipe, but I recently just found this one that I am obsessed with! This is the easiest and possibly the most delicious snicker-like candy bar. Now this recipe involves a previous blog post about the LeanerMe: Caramel Dip that you’ll need for this recipe! (Both are simple and easy to make!)
What you need:
2 Large Bananas, Peeled
1 Cup of Caramel Dip (See previous blog here).
1/3 Cup Roasted Peanuts (Crushed)
2 – 3.5 Ounces Dark Chocolate
What you need to do:
- Make your caramel. See previous blog here!
- Slice your bananas into thich rounds for bites or if you’d like to make bars slice them into two inch rectangles by slicing the banana in half.
- Place the slices or rectangles on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Add a teaspoon of caramel to each banana.
- Sprinkle the crushed peanuts on top of the caramel. (Press down gently onto the carmel to make sure they stick!)
- Place the tray into the freezer for about an hour.
- Melt the chocolate bars by using the double boiler method. (Placing a small pot inside a larger pot with three inches of water and heat over medium heat) Stir frequently and slowly to guarantee a smooth chocolate.
- Take out the frozen caramel banana bites from the refrigerator and dunk them in the chocolate syrup or roll them around to coat the caramel bites evenly.
- Place the bites onto the parchment paper and pop into the freezer and store them until you’re ready to eat.
- For a thicker layer of chocolate, repeat the chocolate dunking process about ten minutes after.
Remember to TWEET @LEANERCREAMER on Twitter or TAG @LEANERCREAMER on Instagram and USE #LEANERCREAMER