Who doesn't love an indulgent breakfast on a lazy Sunday? This recipe for French Toast has all the flavor of your favorite cafe's version, but is a lot healthier than most. Try it next time you want to treat yo'self... you'll be glad you did!
1 large egg
1/2 cup of skim milk
2 slices of Rye Bread
1 teaspoon Original Leaner Creamer
Ground cinnamon, to taste
Pure maple syrup to taste
1. Combine eggs, milk, and cinnamon in a bowl until fully combined.
2. Spray a pan with nonstick spray and place over medium heat.
3. Coat bread evenly in egg-milk-cinnamon mixture on each side.
4. Cook bread on pan for 3 minutes each side, or until nicely browned.
5. Serve with maple syrup, and top with lemon zest, bananas, sliced strawberries, blueberries, powdered sugar, etc!
What's your favorite lazy Sunday breakfast to indulge on?