Homemade Recipe: Snickers Edition
Hey friends, so last week I brought up the idea of a Homemade Twix that everyone seemed to love! So I decided today I’d share a Homemade Snickers recipe that I hope you will really enjoy, and I mean why wouldn’t you? Everyone loves chocolate! *Discretion if you have a peanut allergy please avoid trying to make this recipe*
What you need:
For the Chocolate Portion:
¼ Cup Maple Syrup
½ Cup Cocoa Powder
1 Cup Coconut Oil
3 Teaspoons Leaner Creamer
For the Caramel Portion:
1 ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
½ Teaspoon Sea Salt
2 Tablespoons Almond Butter
3 Tablespoons Agave Nectar
1 Cup Pitted Medjool Dates (Pre Soaked)
1 Cup Dry Roasted Peanuts
What you need to do:
1. Place all the ingredients from the chocolate portion into a food processor and blend until smooth. (Tip: it might be best to stop a couple of times while processing so you can scrape down the sides)
2. Set the chocolate portion aside.
3. Place all the ingredients from the caramel portion into a food processor and blend until smooth. (Tip: It might be best to stop a couple of times while processing so oyu can scrape down the sides)
4. Coat your silicone molds with a thick layer of chocolate.
5. Layer the caramel on top of the chocolate.
6. Layer the peanuts on top of the caramel.
7. Layer chocolate on top of the peanuts.
8. Place in the freezer for about an hour. (Tip: Use an air sealed container to keep these fresh and extra delicious!)
Servings: 24 Mini Chocolates
Serving Size: 1
Total Fat: 14.2 grams / 22%
Sodium: 41 mg / 2%
Total Carbohydrates: 4.4 grams / 1%
Sugars: 2.2 grams
Protein: 2.2 grams
*Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!
Comment below and let me know what you like about these so much!
Remember to TWEET @LEANERCREAMER or TAG @LEANERCREAMER and USE #LEANERCREAMER!
October 07 2016
Hi Bridget! Sorry about the confusion, my bad! But you can do it in any way you’d prefer they both work well. ENJOY!!!
October 03 2016
This looks SO GOOD, but I am a little bit confused. In the photo the peanut layer looks like you creamed it? In the recipe it just says to layer the peanuts.. which is the correct way? Thank you!