2 Years ago on New Year's Eve while dog sitting.
So today is August 7, 2016 which means it is NATIONAL SISTER’S DAY!
Which is totally cool because I have a little sister that I absolutely love although sometimes I really dislike. She can be sometimes annoying and sometimes funny. There are times where out of no-where she’ll get into these characters and she’ll able to reenact any scene from any movie. Just a secret between the two of us, my sister is a gem (I don’t tell her often). She’s so talented, she loves to act, and comedy just comes natural to her that soon enough she’ll be on the big screen. Although I can say a lot of good things about my sister she does possess a lot of annoying qualities.
So here are three reasons why sisters are annoying:
- They’ll borrow your clothes without even asking. Like seriously I plan a lot of outfits in my head the night before and the next day my shirt is gone and guess where it’s at? It’s with my sister at school. LIKE WHY???
- They’ll expect you to pay for whatever they want. Ex: Any and every Starbucks trip or Sushi trip, like yes I understand it’s not that pricey but it’ll be nice if my sister took me out for Starbucks rather than the other way around.
- They’ll send you an endless stream of YouTube videos at the most inappropriate times. Ex: At work, or while driving. * Don’t text & Drive *
Beside all the annoying things sisters do have some great qualities.
- They know how to get you laughing when you’re feeling down. I can be having an awful day but I can easily count on my sister to make it better.
- You can be yourself with them. I mean they have to accept you. Seriously though, and even if they don’t agree they’re not afraid to call you out on your bs.
- You won’t ever need to go see a therapist because you have a sister. Sisters are great because they lend a listening ear for whenever you have to rant about anything.
You know what’s the greatest thing about having a sister? They think you’re the best thing to happen on Earth, that they look up to you. For example my sister thinks I’m the best, she thinks I’m a perfect balance between play and work. (BTW Love you Sam, Sam.) So don’t let your sister down, share a cup of coffee with Leaner Creamer and let her know that you’re smart too for substituting those fatty coffee creamers with a creamer that’s right for you!
Throwback to my high school graduation! Class of 2013!
Remember to comment below, TWEET @LEANERCREAMER on Twitter or TAG @LEANERCREAMER on Instagram and use #LEANERCREAMER!
Let me know what’s the most annoying thing your sister does? Or has she ever been sweet to you let me know maybe I can fwd it to my sister as helpful hints so she can be nicer.