So we all know that the Olympics are being held in Rio which is really exciting. Y’all know why? BECAUSE IT’S THE FIRST TIME THE OLYMPICS ARE BEING HELD IN SOUTH AMERICA. That’s right, it’s the first time!
So we’re going to celebrate!
I did some research and I found out that Brazil’s Brigadeiros are delicious! Brigadeiros are chocolate truffles and let me tell you they are bomb dot com and the best thing about it is that they’re so easy to make!
What you need:
¼ Cup Cocoa Powder
2 Table Spoons Leaner Creamer
2 Table Spoons Butter
½ Table Spoon Vanilla Extract
1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
What you have to do:
- In a saucepan preferably a medium sized one, you’ll mix the cocoa powder, condensed milk, butter and leaner creamer together over medium heat.
- You have to make sure to continue to stir the mixture to a boil and make sure it doesn’t stick to the pan. It should take about 5-9 minutes depending.
- Remove the mixture from the stove, and mix in the vanilla extract.
- Place the mixture onto the greased plate and let it become cool (room temperature).
- As soon it becomes room temperature you can roll into balls then roll the balls in sprinkles!
And there you have a bit of Brazilian culture in your kitchen!
Remember to comment below, TWEET @LEANERCREAMER on Twitter or TAG @LEANERCREAMER on Instagram and USE #LEANERCREAMER
Let us know how much you enjoyed this dessert!