Gluten-Free Birthday Cake Cupcakes
These are the best vanilla, birthday cake cupcakes you’ll ever have! Not to mention they’re gluten free and far healthier than your typical cupcake. Go ahead and indulge--you’ll be happy you did. Keep reading to learn how to make this easy and delicious treat with the help of Leaner Creamer.
I know what you’re thinking, gluten free AND low sugar...will it taste good? The answer is yes! They’re creamy, flavorful and they won’t last long if you share them. For a healthy and yummy treat that you won’t regret eating, here’s the recipe to the best gluten free birthday cake cupcakes you’ll ever taste.
Gluten-Free Birthday Cake Cupcake Recipe (Makes 12).
Prep Time: 15 minutes, Cook Time: 18 minutes, Total Time: 33 minutes
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup LeanerMe Coconut Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ¼ cups all purpose gluten-free flour blend
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¾ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup dairy free milk
- 2 tablespoons Birthday Cake Leaner Creamer
- Sugar-free vanilla frosting (Pillsbury or Simple Mills)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F & line cupcake pan with paper liners
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine coconut oil and coconut sugar
3. Add eggs and whisk or beat at medium speed for one minute.
4. Add in gluten-free flour, salt, baking powder, dairy-free milk and birthday cake Leaner Creamer, beat or whisk together for one minute at medium speed.
5. Spoon batter evenly into cupcake liners.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until cupcakes are golden brown
7. Remove from the oven & let cool in the pan. Remove from pan when ready
8. Frost with sugar-free frosting & enjoy!