These are the best vanilla, birthday cake cupcakes you’ll ever have! Not to mention they’re gluten free and far healthier than your typical cupcake. Go ahead and indulge--you’ll be happy you did. Keep reading to learn how to make this easy and delicious treat with the help of Leaner Creamer.
I know what you’re thinking, gluten free AND low sugar...will it taste good? The answer is yes! They’re creamy, flavorful and they won’t last long if you share them. For a healthy and yummy treat that you won’t regret eating, here’s the recipe to the best gluten free birthday cake cupcakes you’ll ever taste.
Gluten-Free Birthday Cake Cupcake Recipe (Makes 12).
Prep Time: 15 minutes, Cook Time: 18 minutes, Total Time: 33 minutes
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup LeanerMe Coconut Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ¼ cups all purpose gluten-free flour blend
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¾ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup dairy free milk
- 2 tablespoons Birthday Cake Leaner Creamer
- Sugar-free vanilla frosting (Pillsbury or Simple Mills)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F & line cupcake pan with paper liners
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine coconut oil and coconut sugar
3. Add eggs and whisk or beat at medium speed for one minute.
4. Add in gluten-free flour, salt, baking powder, dairy-free milk and birthday cake Leaner Creamer, beat or whisk together for one minute at medium speed.
5. Spoon batter evenly into cupcake liners.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until cupcakes are golden brown
7. Remove from the oven & let cool in the pan. Remove from pan when ready
8. Frost with sugar-free frosting & enjoy!