If you’re a big cookies & cream fan, you’re in for a treat! We created a recipe to make chewy, gooey and flavorful cookies that are gluten-free and low in sugar! Finally, a healthy desert recipe that doesn’t sacrifice taste! Keep reading to find out how to make this scrumptious treat.
When you think of cookies & cream, most think about the classic Oreo cookie. The good thing about Oreos is that they just released a new gluten free option! It’s just as good and we love using them in our recipes alongside our new cookies & cream Leaner Creamer! Find out how to make our irresistible cookies that will leave everyone coming back for more!
Gluten-Free Cookies & Cream Cookies
- 1 & ½ Cup Gluten-Free Baking Flour
- ½ Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Cookies & Cream Leaner Creamer
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips (Dark & White Chocolate)
- ½ Cup Gluten-Free Oreos
- Crush Oreo cookies (make sure to keep some chunks)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda & set aside
- In a large bowl, mix coconut oil and coconut sugar and then add eggs and vanilla extract. Mix well until combined
- Slowly sift in dry ingredients (Oreo cookies, Leaner Creamer, chocolate chips & flour/baking soda) use a rubber spatula to fold ingredients together
- Scoop out 1.5 tablespoons of dough per cookie and place onto cookie sheet keeping 1-2 inches apart
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes or until cookies are lightly golden and slightly soft in the middle
- Remove from oven, let chill & enjoy!
At Learner Creamer, we offer one of the healthiest coffee creamers in the market that have no dairy or sugar and are gluten-free. Order your coffee creamer today for a leaner and fitter you!