Leaner Creamer Coffee Sugar Cookies
- One cup of softened room temperature butter
- One and one fourth cups of granulated sugar
- Two organic eggs
- One third of a cup of Coffee
- Three teaspoons of Leaner Creamer
- One teaspoon of organic vanilla
- One teaspoon of salt
- Two cups of organic flour (gluten free flour may be substituted)
- Half of a teaspoon of baking powder
- Half of a teaspoon of cinnamon
- A Mixer
In the stand/handheld mixing bowl, mix together butter and sugar. Wait till it gets to a fluffy texture, then stop mixing.
Mix Leaner Creamer mixture into room temperature coffee.
In another smaller bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, coffee, and Leaner Creamer until evenly incorporated.
In separate bowl, combine dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
Slowly add egg mixture to butter mixture until it is evenly combined, be careful not to over beat this mixture.
Chill dough for at least one hour, you may save this dough for later usage. For best results, chill overnight.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees when ready to bake.
Roll out dough on floured counter to about a half inch thick. Then, using a circular cookie cutter, cut out circles, line on baking sheet.
Bake for nine minutes, or until golden brown.Enjoy!