- Three fourths of a cup of organic flour (gluten free may be substituted)
- One fourth of a cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Half of a teaspoon of baking powder
- Half of a teaspoon of cornstarch
- One eighth of a teaspoon of corn starch
- Two tablespoons of organic unsalted butter
- Two tablespoons of instant coffee granules
- Two teaspoons of Leaner Creamer mixture
- One large egg, at room temperature
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Half of a cup of light brown sugar
- Two tablespoons of regular chocolate chips
- One tablespoon of miniature chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350, line baking pan with parchment paper.
Mix together chocolate and Leaner Creamer mixture until evenly mixed.
In medium bowl, mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, corn starch, and salt.
In another bowl, stir together butter and coffee mixture until halfway dissolved. Then, mix in egg and vanilla, until it all becomes dissolved. The instant coffee does take some time to dissolve, you can use utensil to move the mixture back and forth to hasten the dissolving process. There may be a few granules that remain, if this occurs, simply discard the remaining granules.
Stir in brown sugar into butter mixture, make sure side clumps are incorporated. Add in flour mixture when this step is completed, stir until incorporated.
Fold in chocolate chips when flour mixture is incorporated.
Using a scooper, drop cookie dough onto baking sheets. If you would like, add chocolate chips at the top of each scoop.
Bake for nine to eleven minutes, and then cool on pan for ten minutes. After ten minutes is up, transfer onto wire rack. Enjoy!