- One third of a cup of coconut oil
- One cup of room temperature coffee
- Two teaspoons of room temperature diluted leaner creamer
- Two eggs
- Half of a cup of light brown sugar
- One teaspoon of vanilla
- One cup of cooked oatmeal
- Three fourths of a cup of organic flour (Can also substitute gluten free flour)
- Half of a teaspoon of cloves
- Half of a teaspoon of salt
- One teaspoon of cinnamon
- One teaspoon of baking soda
- One tablespoon of baking soda
- One tablespoon of coconut oil
- One fourth of a cup of chopped pecans
- Crumble Topping:
- Two teaspoons of Coconut Oil
- One cup of Pecans
- One and a half cups of Light Brown Sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray pan so that mixture does not stick.
Stir together, coconut oil, eggs, Truvia, vanilla, coffee, leaner creamer, and cooked oatmeal.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, cloves, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda.
Combine dry and wet ingredients, stir until combined. Pour into prepared pan.
Combine crumble ingredients together, and sprinkle on top.
Bake for twenty five to thirty minutes, let cool, cut into squares and serve. Enjoy!