- Twelve Halved Organic Plums
- One cup of all natural flour (gluten free may be substituted)
- One cup of almond flour (gluten free may be substituted)
- One fourth of a teaspoon of salt
- One teaspoon of baking powder
- One teaspoon of baking soda
- One fourth of a cup of room temperature water
- One tablespoon of maple syrup
- Half of a teaspoon of pure vanilla
- Half of a cup of lactose free milk
- One large organic egg
- Half of a cup of coconut oil
- Three Tablespoons of room temperature coffee
- Two teaspoons of diluted room temperature Leaner Creamer
- For Crumble topping:
- Mix together two tablespoons of organic sugar
- One teaspoon of organic cinnamon
- One tablespoon of black chia seeds
Mix ingredients together until well incorporated.
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
In a medium sized bowl combine flour, sea salt, baking powder, and baking soda
In another bowl mix together water, maple syrup, coffee, leaner creamer mixture, vanilla, milk, egg, and coconut oil then add to dry ingredients until all ingredients are combined. Spread evenly on standard sized pan lined with parchment.
Add plums facing upward, slightly press into dough. Sprinkle on crumble topping.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, allow to completely cool before cutting. Enjoy!