Why It's Important to Drink Enough Water
Water is important for day-to-day function of your body, and to keep you healthy and feeling your best. What exactly does water do for you, and why is it important to make sure you're staying hydrated? Here's exactly why this clear liquid is key to keeping you in tip-top shape!
- Water helps clear your skin and keep it hydrated. If you want a radiant, acne-free complexion, try incorporating more water into your diet and watch yourself glow up!
- It may sound counter-intuitive but... drinking more water helps lessen water-retention and bloating. So, if you're looking to reduce stomach pudge, drinking water is a great way to clear out that extra puff.
- Being properly hydrated helps us regulate our internal body temperatures.
- Since your body is made up of mostly water, you need it to maintain your bodily fluids. This means your saliva, your blood, your brain, your eyes, etc... all rely on water to make sure they're functioning their best.
- Your muscles need water for optimal performance. If you want your workouts to be as quality as they can be, then you better make sure you're drinking enough water!
- Water is great for your kidney. It helps it to be able to do it's job, which is flush out toxins from your body.