Do you ever wonder how Scarlett got her kick-butt booty? Or how Miley Cyrus got those phenomenal abs? They worked for it, of course! We've got tips celebrities use to make sure they always look their best!
- Cameron Diaz doesn't maintain her rocking bod by sitting on the couch all day! In fact, did you know she enjoys surfing? One of the secrets to staying in shape is by doing something you love! Why are you getting your cardio in by running if you like to swim? If you work out by doing something you love, it doesn't really feel like work at all, and you're less likely to fall of the wagon!
- Kate Hudson likes to mix up her workouts! This is good for a number of reasons. One, it helps to banish boredom, making your workouts more interesting. It also makes sure your body doesn't get used to whatever workout you're doing, which means that you are getting a better workout!
- Kendall Jenner loves HIIT workouts to get in fabulous shape. HIIT workouts, or High Intensity Interval Training workouts, burn fat and build muscle simultaneously, giving you quick and amazing results by using short periods of all out workouts, followed by short periods of rest.
- Kim Kardashian loves workout classes, like Barry's Bootcamp and SoulCycle, to keep her famous bod strong. They keep things fun and intense, so you don't get burned out!
- Katy Perry is said to eat five smaller yet healthy meals a day, instead of the traditional three. This helps to give her body a stream of energy to keep her powering through the day.
- J-Lo stresses the importance of drinking plenty of water, to detox your body and give your body energy to power through a long workout.