Looking for a healthy and energizing snack recipe? Look no further than these delicious Matcha Protein Bars that are perfect for snacking on a budget. Here’s the recipe:
Prep Time 10mins Cooking Time 30mins Makes 8 bars
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup plant-based protein powder of choice
- 3 tablespoons solid coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup melted coconut butter
- 3 teaspoons Leaner Creamer Matcha
- 2 teaspoons each white and black sesame seeds
1 Blend the cashews, protein powder, coconut oil, honey, coconut flour, and a small pinch of salt in a food processor until you have a smooth, well-blended dough.
2 Press the dough into a parchment-lined 9x5” loaf pan.
3 Whisk the melted coconut butter and LC Matcha and pour over the dough.
4 Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
5 Remove from the pan and parchment and cut into 8 bars.
6 Store in fridge for several weeks.