Valentine's Day is fast approaching, which means we will all be spreading the love with sweet treats and delicious goodies to our friends, family, and coworkers. Why not take things to the level with a healthy sweet treat that is bound to capture everyone's heart? These cookies use stevia instead of sugar, so they are lower calorie while tasting just as scrumptious. Scope the recipe right here!
Stevia is a great replacement for sugar because it contains zero calories but all the sweetness! If you are a person struggling with high blood sugar, or trying to lower your sugar intake, these cookies are for you. If you're just trying to enjoy a healthy sweet treat that tastes the same, then look no further! You've come to the right place!
6 teaspoons Stevia
1 cup butter
2 cups flour
3/4 teaspoons salt
3/4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
3. Combine all dry ingredients into a separate bowl until fully mixed.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients bowl and mix until fully combined.
5. Flatten the dough with a rolling pin, and with a heart shaped cookie cutter cut out several hearts and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake for 7 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!