This beautiful season has something new to smile about - the Leaner Creamer PUMPKIN APPLE SMOOTHIE!!
Inspired by Kristine's Kitchen, this already delicious recipe gets a subtle makeover, substituting milk for a simple Leaner Creamer mix, a vegan Greek yogurt for our lactose/gluten free readers and some sliced almonds for a garnish. It's such an easy and healthy way to start your day, so treat yourself and fall into fit!!
- ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp. old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- ¾ cup your favorite vegan Greek yogurt
- 1 medium apple, cored and cut into chunks
- ½ banana, ripened and frozen
- ½ cup Leaner Creamer mix(this can be made to preferred taste, but we found equal parts hot water and Leaner Creamer to be our favorite!)
- ⅛ tsp. pumpkin spice
- Sliced Almonds
Place oats in blender and blend for about 30 seconds until finely chopped. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Dust the top with a little extra pumpkin spice and some sliced almonds. Serve immediately.
Watch us put it together!