What better time to reflect on the past year, and look forward to the future, than on New Year's Day? By taking time to reflect, you reminisce in the good times and give your mind a chance to process what you might want to do differently next year. Today on the blog are the perfect questions to ask yourself in a New Year's reflection. Check it out here!
The best way to do this is to turn off your electronics, play some music, grab your pen an paper, and write down the answers to these questions. Alternatively, you can also just take some time to think deeply about each question.
1. What was your favorite memory of 2017? How did you feel before and after that memory occurred?
2. What went well this year?
3. What goals did you accomplish this year? How did you accomplish these goals? How did you feel after you accomplished these goals?
4. What surprised you about this year?
5. What did you learn this year?
6. What are you going to leave behind this year?
7. Finish this sentence: "2017 was the year of ______".
8. How do you want to evolve in 2018?
9. What goals do you want to accomplish in 2018? How will you accomplish these goals? Are these goals realistic?
10. How do you want to change as a person in the coming year?