A holiday favorite with a twist that keeps you warm during the winter season and will be sure to keep you awake if you want; Hot Peppermint Mocha. Here’s the recipe:
Prep Time 5mins Cooking Time 10mins Makes 1-2 servings
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk, divided
- 3-4 tablespoon of Peppermint Mocha Leaner Creamer
- 2 tablespoons crushed peppermint candy canes
- 2-3 tablespoons of Coconut Sugar (optional)
- ½ strong brewed coffee (optional)
- Trader Joe’s Coconut Whip Cream
1 Whisk together two tablespoons of milk, LC Peppermint Mocha, two tablespoons of candy cane pieces, and Coconut Sugar (if you want it sweetened) in a small saucepan. Heat over low-medium heat until melted.
2 Whisk in the rest of the milk and heat until hot.
3 Stir in the strong coffee and pour into a large mug or two small mugs.
4 Top with Trader Joe’s Coconut Whip Cream and add the extra candy pieces if desired. Serve immediately.