Homemade Pudding Recipe
Chocolate pudding is a tasty and easy dessert that can be spiced up in so many different ways! By using a recipe instead of purchasing it store-bought, you can do away with many of the gross, processed ingredients that just aren't necessary! Here's a recipe for a delicious, chocolatey pudding that is guaranteed to leave you coming back for seconds!
1 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
1/4 cup Cornstarch
1/2 tsp Salt
4 cup Milk
2 tbsp Original Leaner Creamer
2 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
1. In a pan, mix sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, Original Leaner Creamer, and salt.
2. Mix milk into mixture and boil, stirring the mixture consistently.
3. Once boiling, allow it to boil for 2 minutes before removing from heat.
4. Mix butter and vanilla into mixture.
5. Transfer the mixture into dishes and chill until thick.
6. Top with fruit and serve!