The sweetest, crunchiest snack is back, and we gave it a healthier (and more festive) twist. Puppy chow is for humans only, but it will keep you coming back for more. Bring this delicious snack to your next holiday party, movie night with friends, or save it for yourself and hope Santa doesn't see you being naughty!
- 2 Cups Fiber One Honey Squares
- 2 Tablespoons Earth Balance
- 2 Tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Squares Chocolate Almond Bark
- 1 Package Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding
- 2 Tablespoons Powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Peppermint Mocha Leaner Creamer
- Melt Earth Balance, Peanut Butter, and Chocolate Almond Bark over low heat on the stove.
- Pour the melted mixture over the Fiber One Honey Squares.
- Let the mixture cool for 20 mins.
- Once hardened, put everything into a Ziploc Baggie, and add the Powdered Sugar, Peppermint Mocha Leaner Creamer, and Vanilla Pudding mix into the bag.
- Shake gently.