One of the best parts about Christmastime? The excuse to eat as many cookies as you want, of course! These Oatmeal Cookies are no-bake and made with healthy ingredients that will keep your waistline as happy as your stomach! Check out the easy to make recipe right here!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 cups rolled oats
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix peanut butter and maple syrup together until fully combined.
- Microwave in 15 second increments until warm.
- Remove from microwave and mix in oats until fully combined.
- Roll mixture into tablespoon sized balls and line parchment paper baking sheet.
- Chill in refrigerator for 20 minutes and enjoy!