Lazy girls rejoice! Who said fitness had to be hard? We've got 5 ways to burn calories WITHOUT working out, and anyone can do them! Check out these tips right here!
1. Trade your office chair in for a Bosu ball: Sitting on a bosu ball while working is a great way to burn extra calories while not even realizing it! It's also better for your posture, and a whole lot more fun than sitting in a chair all day!
2. Start your day off with a hot glass of lemon water: This will rev your metabolism into high gear and get your body in the mode to burn calories all day long. Hot lemon water also has a plethora of other health benefits -- such as keeping you hydrated, maintaining good digestion, and giving you glowing skin! Drink up!
3. Walk or bike to work: Turn your daily commute into a calorie burning session. Walking or biking to work is as good for the environment as it is for you.
4. Clean your house: Kill two productivity birds with one fitness stone by giving your house a good deep clean. All that walking, lifting, pushing, and scrubbing is bound to torch a few excess calories, giving you a workout while you cross one more thing off your to do list!
5. Stand & walk: They say sitting is the silent killer. Keeping that in mind, standing and walking while doing certain tasks like talking on the phone or browsing Instagram can really add up in the long run. Seize the opportunity to burn some calories easily!
What's your favorite way to burn calories without even thinking about it? Let us know in the comment section below!