It’s National Pie Day! Celebrate with our pumpkin spice mug cake recipe. For a sweet treat that’s easy, takes 3 minutes and delivers the flavor your taste buds are craving, keep reading.
Have you ever been in a situation where you’re craving something sweet but don’t have the energy to cook anything and destroy your kitchen? Well, with this simple recipe, you can satisfy your tastebuds without the effort or the mess.
Whether you’re ready to relax and cozy up with a good movie and your mug pie, or you’re in need of something for on-the-go, this warm and delicious treat will become your number one not-so-guilty pleasure.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour (or gluten free flour)
- 2 tbsp LeanerMe coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Spice Leaner Creamer powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp dairy free milk
- Coconut whipped cream
Here’s How to Make it:
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a 12 oz mug.
- Stir in the milk, pumpkin puree, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Top with dairy free whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon or coconut sugar if desired (optional)
- Enjoy & don’t forget to tag us with your mug pie masterpiece!
#LeanerCreamer #MugPie #PieDay