Hey friends, so I know that with the holiday season upon us it’s only natural for our anxiety levels to rise. And there’s nothing to be ashamed about, it’s natural!!! So I’ve compiled a mini-list of natural remedies that can help ease your anxiety around this time.
Remember, try to relax, and take deep breaths, and if you feel your anxiety levels intensify contact a doctor and receive help to control the anxiety attacks.
- Chamomile is perfect to melt the stress away because it contains a compound that actually acts like a natural Valium.
- Green tea is made of L-theanine, an amino acid that can help lower heart rate and blood pressure, overall reducing anxiety.
Step aside and set some time for yourself
- If life is feeling overwhelming, step away from the source of the problem and clear your head.
- A constant source of exercise can help your overall well-being. It can help with depression and anxiety. Exercise can help you ease your worries about any illnesses concerning your health. You should spend at least 20 to 30 minutes every day to help ease your anxiety.
- Surround yourself with the aroma of lavender. By inhaling some lavender oil scent before a major even it can lessen your anxiety.
4 – 7 – 8 Breath
- Holding your breath can be effective in lowering stress and anxiety levels. Now to do this exercise start by exhaling completely thorugh your mouth. Now inhale through your nose for four seconds, hold your breath for seven seconds, and then slowly let out your breath slowly through eight seconds. Repeat this exercise in the morning or right before sleep to ease all your anxieties.
I hope these tips help you ease your worries. But if you have any tips that help you lots from having an anxiety attack let us know by commenting below.
Remember to TWEET @LEANERCREAMER on Twitter or TAG @LEANERCREAMER on Instagram and USE #LEANERCREAMER