Spring is here and so are the cravings for cold and satisfying drinks. We’ve created a deliciously healthy smoothie recipe that’s great for quenching your thirst and boosting your health. Keep reading to find out how to make this yummy drink.
Smoothies are a great choice for those looking to watch their weight or increase their daily nutrient intake because they’re filling and reduce the need to eat an entire meal. The best part about smoothies is that you can add whatever you want into them! If your specific diet requires more vitamin C, more probiotics or more leafy greens, you can choose your ingredients and blend away. Our smoothie recipe is great for Spring time because it gives you the nutrients your body needs to start feeling active and energized again. See below for the full recipe!
Creamy Spring Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup of frozen fruit (you choose what fruits you want to add!)
- ½ cup of organic spinach
- 2 tbs of Original Leaner Creamer (feel free to choose your creamer flavor)
- ½ cup of dairy free yogurt (we like coconut milk-based yogurts)
- 1 ½ cups of organic orange juice (feel free to use any sugar-free juice)
1. Add all ingredients into a blender
2. Blend for 1 minute or until smooth
3. Pour, sip & enjoy!