Blueberry muffins might as well be one of the best sweet treats in the world. However, while traditional blueberry muffins aren't the healthiest option as a snack, this recipe for clean blueberry muffins will leave you feeling guilt free! Find the recipe for this tasty little secret right here!
- 2 cups ground oat flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon Original Leaner Creamer
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Salt to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin tins and set aside.
2. Combine dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl until fully mixed.
3. Combine all wet ingredients into a large mixing bowl until fully mixed.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients, mix fully.
5. Pour mixture into greased pan.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool and enjoy!