Got a craving for a warm and gooey brownie but don’t want the guilt of indulging in an unhealthy treat? Free your guilt with this amazing chocolatey hazelnut brownie recipe that’s gluten free, lactose free and low in sugar. Keep reading for this easy to make treat!
These yummy brownies are rich, fudgy and slightly cake-y. Not to mention they’re gluten-free, lactose-free and low in sugar! Indulge away!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 29 minutes Total Time: 44 minutes Servings: 15
- 8 ounces dairy-free semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 eggs beaten
- ½ cup Nutelleana Leaner Creamer
- ½ cup almond flour
- Coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 11 x 7inch glass baking pan with coconut oil and then cut a length of parchment to line the bottom of the pan. Leave a little extra hanging over the sides.
2. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe cup or bowl for 30 second intervals until melted. Stir after each interval. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, beat eggs. In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients and whisk to combine. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and add the eggs, chocolate mixture, and vanilla extract. Stir well until lumps have disappeared and the batter appears smooth and glossy.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 26-29 minutes or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean. Allow brownies to cool completely. Enjoy!