By Jackeline Soto
Hey guys so I’m coming at you with another recipe! I know y’all are over-joyed and I am too tbh. Because I love to make things and especially this recipe! It might be one of the simplest recipes to exist and it’s so so delicious im positive you will LOVE IT.
So calling all chocolate lovers!
Seriously though you will L-O-V-E this recipe!
2 cups of Full Fat Coconut Milk
1 Tbsp Gelatin
3 Tsp of Leaner Creamer
½ Tsp of Vanilla Extract
½ Cup or 100 Grams of Dark Chocolate (Anything from 85% to 90% dark chocolate)
What you need to do:
- Chop your dark chocolate into small pieces and set aside.
- Pick a pot with has a thicker base so heat can be distributed evenly.
- Heat the coconut milk on a medium-low flame.
- Make sure the coconut milk does not boil.
- Add the chocolate and continue to whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- Slowly pour in the gelatin and continue to whisk.
- Whisk in the leaner creamer. (Which has coconut extract)
- Turn off the heat and whisk in the vanilla extract.
- Pour into the container of your choice.
- Chill for about 2 hours or until you have the firm consistency you desire.
And there you have it folks, a recipe that I know you’ll love especially those that have a deep love for coconut and chocolate and let’s be real who doesn’t like coconut and chocolate!
Remember to TWEET @LEANERCREAMER on Twitter or TAG @LEANERCREAMER on Instagram and USE #LEANERCREAMER to show off your beautiful chocolate pudding!