What's a sweet breakfast treat that you can eat that will taste amazing without being chock full of calories and nasty filler ingredients? This Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding recipe is so delicious you'll want to eat it all day long. It's easy to prepare, cheap, and will give you sustainable energy to power you through your day, no matter how busy you are! Check out the recipe right here!
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coco powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Mocha Leaner Creamer
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix all ingredients in medium sized mixing bowl until fully combined
2. Place in mason jar and let refrigerate overnight.
3. Serve in the morning, and top with dates, strawberries, bananas, maple syrup, or whatever else you like! YUM!