Benefits of Facial Steaming
Glowing complexion? Fewer pimples? Smooth skin? Fewer wrinkles? Who doesn’t want all of these benefits? Facial steaming is the cheap, effective way to take your skin from tired and dull to fresh and bright. You don't have to shell out money for an expensive steamer, either. Just boil some water, put it in a bowl, and lay a towel over the bowl and your head so that it gets nice and steamy. It's that easy! And here's why you should steam your face to look your best!
- It's relaxing. By steaming your face, you are warming the muscles underneath, allowing them to release tension. Not only does this feel good, but it prevents wrinkles from scrunching your face up due to tension!
- It removes makeup that might be trapped deep in your pores. You know, the stuff that makeup remover doesn't get? Steam your face to push that gunk out to prevent pimples and clogged pores!
- It prevents pimples. Steam brings all the oil and dirt trapped in your pores up to the surface, allowing your face to release the congestion more easily.
- It helps shed your dead skin. On top of clogging pores, dead skin makes you look older when it builds up. By steaming your face, you'll find that your skin will be able to slough off the dead skin more easily.
- It helps fight wrinkles. Steam plumps your skin, buffing wrinkles and making you look younger. Steam your way to younger skin!
- It helps fight dry and chapped skin. Steam has moisturizing properties that helps people suffering from dry or chapped skin to find relief. Try steaming your face next time your nose is chapped from sickness or dry air, and you'll find yourself feeling much better afterwards!