Hey folks! Today I’m sharing a wonderful recipe that involves chocolate and avocados two of my favorite things! It’s a positively rich and delicious recipe that you’ll love. So I’ll cut to the chase and let the recipe do all the talking.
What you need:
1 ½ Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
2 Medium Ripe Avocados
¾ Cup Sugar
2 Teaspoons Vanilla
2 Teaspoons Leaner Creamer
¼ Cups Cocoa Powder
½ Cup Flour
½ Teaspoon Salt
What you need to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spray an 8x8 inch baking pan with baking spray. And set this aside.
3. Okay depending on what you have available to you will determine what you choose to do for this step.
A) You can microwave the chocolate chips using a microwave-safe bowl. And for every 30 seconds that the chocolate chips are in the microwave you have to stir and place it back into the microwave. Continue to do this for every 30 seconds until the chocolate is completely smooth.
B) Using a pot, fill up 3/4s with water and place the chocolate in a glass bowl and mix the chocolate with 1 Tsp coconut oil. Make sure to stir constantly. In both instances make sure to let it cool a bit.
4. In a bowl mix the avocados and sugar together until mix is creamy.
5. Add in the chocolate, eggs, and vanilla one at a time.
6. In a separate bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, flour and salt together. Now mix the flour mixture to the chocolate mixture until the mix is completely combined.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
8. Bake for about 30 minutes and cool before cutting.
Let me know how much you enjoy these baked goods! (Side note: if this recipe has too much sugar for you, you can definitely just use a half cup instead or you can substitute the sugar with coconut sugar if you’d like!)
Remember to TWEET @LEANERCREAMER on Twitter or TAG @LEANERCREAMER on Instagram and USE #LEANERCREAMERCREATIONS
Can’t wait to see them!